Bilstein B8 Lower Control Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Leaning towards OEM, but saw on Carid.com that Bilstein kit has both arms for about $650.

Anyone running these? I have Bilstein shocks on the front like many do and like their quality

Stick with OEM. The Bilstein stuff I have ran over the years never made it past 40k miles. My OEM LCAs had 270k miles on them before needing replaced, granted it was all highway... still impressive.

Stick with OEM. The Bilstein stuff I have ran over the years never made it past 40k miles. My OEM LCAs had 270k miles on them before needing replaced, granted it was all highway... still impressive.
I’ve read somewhere that the LCAs for Lexus are the same as for the 2uz 4Runner and the FJ Cruiser. Do you know if that’s true, they are $50 cheaper per side compared to Lexus.

I’ve read somewhere that the LCAs for Lexus are the same as for the 2uz 4Runner and the FJ Cruiser. Do you know if that’s true, they are $50 cheaper per side compared to Lexus.
Yes that is true, the GX shares a lot of parts with all 03-09 4runners not just the v8 4runners. You should be able to find a set from an online Toyota dealer for around $600.

Non KDSS are the same. KDSS you only have OEM option. 150 series start having aftermarket KDSS option but not 120 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom