BigFishAllDay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
It hurts my heart to tell you all this. Nick Miera (BigFishAllDay) has passed. He went to his home in paradise on November 13, 2020.

I didn't know Nick well, I met him at a club breakfast a couple of years ago. Recently I had the opportunity to work on his 4runner with him. In the few hours we spent tearing the rear end out of his truck I made a friend.

Nick's faith in God is an inspiration to me, I know my life has changed for the better because of him. I will miss him.

Please keep his family in your thoughts.

Thanks for posting this. I spent some time on the trail with Nick. A very nice good person. He will be missed and my thoughts go out to his family. I am happy to have known him. His spirit will be with us every time we are out on a 4x4 trail. I had a friend who died over 10 years ago. He died too young also . We spent lots of time 4 wheeling and exploring the back country. In spirit, he is still my tail gunner on every ride. Nick will be on any future rides also. Keep his memory alive.

Nick was old school. Shrewd, capable, smart, savvy. I was glad I got the opportunity to share so many adventures with him. He taught me much and motivated me.

If anyone wants to remember Nick in a more involved way, please support marrow donations and research: Donate Marrow or Blood Stem Cells | Be The Match

Last message I got from him was "I'm back in hospice..." There could have been more conversations but I'm very glad for the ones I had.
IMG_0448.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it! I don't recall if I ever met him but I know I saw him on here a bunch. Rest now amigo.

I only recently met him a few weeks ago, he sold me some ammo and a gun vault. Seemed like a very nice guy from my short interaction.

Thinking back it seemed like he had a story to tell and wanted to, from some references he made. Now I wish I had taken the time to listen. May God give his family comfort.

It hurts my heart to tell you all this. Nick Miera (BigFishAllDay) has passed. He went to his home in paradise on November 13, 2020.

I didn't know Nick well, I met him at a club breakfast a couple of years ago. Recently I had the opportunity to work on his 4runner with him. In the few hours we spent tearing the rear end out of his truck I made a friend.

Nick's faith in God is an inspiration to me, I know my life has changed for the better because of him. I will miss him.

Please keep his family in your thoughts.

Nick was old school. Shrewd, capable, smart, savvy. I was glad I got the opportunity to share so many adventures with him. He taught me much and motivated me.

If anyone wants to remember Nick in a more involved way, please support marrow donations and research: Donate Marrow or Blood Stem Cells | Be The Match

Last message I got from him was "I'm back in hospice..." There could have been more conversations but I'm very glad for the ones I had.

This isn't a thread I hoped to bring back up. Somehow, this news never made it to the site he was best known on (t4r.org). I never got a chance to meet Nick in person, but the little interaction I had with him on the forum showed his knowledge and generosity. 10 years later and I still did not forget. I was saddened to hear this news and have made a thread reposting this information on T4R. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom