"Big" OEM Oil Filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all good things must come to an end, and this deal is no different. I'll accept orders on these through 11/12.

Do you have any pics of the filters cut open? I'll most likely go with the 20004 for my 100 series with the 2UZ.

I know you said these will fit the GX470 but will they fit a 4Runner with the 4.7 and the 4.7 in the 100 series? I know they will srcew on but will they clear the front skid plate?

PM me a Paypal as I will buy a case. I have a 3FE plus a few F and 2F engines that can use these. Can you get these oil filters 04152-60060 026-01A? These are the early F engine oil filters.

Never got a PM with your paypal. I will buy a case.

Kerry, how much for a case of the 20004 filters? Thanks.

Same price as the larger ones, $89.99.

i wish i would have seen this thread a long time ago!

Any word on the filters? need to pick up a few.

Thx!
Mike

PM sent.

gotmud, i sent you a pm, let me know what you think.

PM's answered.

Stand-up Guy!

Just wanted to share -

Placed an order for some filters from gotmud a few weeks ago and they had not arrived - I was a bit concerned and inquired earlier today. Kerry responded immediately and is going ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure I get my stuff as quickly as he can and to make everything right! Just thought I'd share this, so anyone else that considers ordering from him knows what a stand-up guy he is to work with....:clap:

I'll post up when I get my stuff....Thanks again Kerry! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom