Big ARB order coming, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
Hope this posting finds everyone well and ready for the holidays....

Sold two restorations for late half of next year and am making a huge ARB order for parts piles for the two trucks with a possible third for 2020 so....

If you need anything from ARB I can piggy back the shipping and add 7 percent above cost for this order.

Let me know what you need and make/model and Ill get you a quote from my sales rep with price and eta...ARB has some wierd logistics sometimes. you guys can split the shipping with my orders, ill pay half, you guys split the other half and save big

crap i read like a commercial now.

Bobby

Wow, you are planning builds nearly a year out, and longer? Staying busy I see.

Thanks for allowing us to order ARB parts from you.

yeah, ive gotten so busy, my maintenance work is 3 weeks to 4 weeks waiting period and im actually selling time slots now just to lock in your position. I have 2 nearly finished, 2 about 60 percent, 1 FJ45 pickup on the metal workng phase, 2 trucks here waiting to get started, collecting parts and 3 slots sold for late 2019 one of which is probably going to be a 200k project Defender 110 troopy. The client spent nearly 60k on a pristine 110 that we are going to completely gut and renovate with a 1000hp drivetrain, cut Dana 60's, a modern interior and a complete color change inside and out.

That doesnt include 3 relatively speaking small projects i have going atm as well. in a word its crazy here.

Seriously any of you want to come turn wrenches on a day off, come on down and ill give you a credit for work to your truck in return.

yah no worries on the ARB stuff...i gotta order my stuff so if you guys can take advantage and save shipping im happy to put the orders together.

I’d be interested in a price for a combo bull bar ARB for a 2000. Looking to do the newer model, though. 2003-2007. I’ve been told it can be done. :) thx

waiting to hear back from my ARB guy, I put in for four quotes the other day so ill add yours tomorrow, if imnot mistaken I had a 2000 bumper on there, so when he replies i can let you know and i will inquire as to why the later model might present problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom