bfgoodrich km3 vs general grabber x3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This review is great for us few that are thinking of running the KM3.

I love the BFG name but I wish some of their tires were kevlar reinforced like the MTR. The MTR I think is an ideal tire for the AZ trails. There can be some sharp rocks out there on the trails.
Truck is waiting for us in Lima, Peru now, but by the time we flew home to refill the trip fund we were closer to 30,000 miles. Wearing well. In AZ we had pretty good luck with even the K02's. If we pick good lines we're not getting flats here or on the trip. (Now I've jinxed myself!)
DSC03082.JPG
IMG_20180331_082610212_HDR.jpg

I've been running the General X3's in 35x12.5/18 for a little over a year and a half now and have no complaints whatsoever. They have taken me everywhere I have asked them to through many weather conditions in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, and Nevada. Most recently I took the back way to Crown King trail in Arizona solo going through some quite questionable areas with a fullsize truck. The tires held up very well with only small pieces in a handful of areas coming off of the tread blocks. I have blasted my truck down trails, been airborne, gone through mud, snow, rain, sand, etc. I'd recommend the X3's to anyone considering them, but I will say I have been hearing good things about the BFG KM3's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom