BEWARE SCAMMER ACTIVITY - "Christopher Holliday" & other aliases (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SCAMMER ALERT - "Christopher Holliday" - from Pirate4x4, TDI Club, & many other forums...

Well, I suspected I had been scammed by this Christopher Holliday fellow...
So I searched his phone number & confirmed...

I received this Pirate4x4 private message in regards to my wanted ad:

1995+ Toyota V6 Bellhousing 5VZFE R150
Check out Holiday in Pennsylvania via holli2580 @GMail.com,he has a 1995+ Toyota V6 Bellhousing 5VZFE R150 he wants to part with.

I contacted this Christopher Holliday fellow, exchanged text messages, he sent me photos of the bellhousing that I was looking for.

When closing the deal, he said he would NOT use PayPal, I sent him $130 or so using the Zelle app, allegedly to his "wife's" email - Terrencehowardgirl50@yahoo.com

I got burned. I went back and checked the user that referred me, who had a whopping 0 posts on that forum, and had just joined in July. I sent Christopher Holliday the money on November 17th, and heard nothing from him since...

I've never ever been burned like this in my life, and only once did I receive parts that were not in the condition they were stated to be in. This is in 21 years of buying and selling stuff on the internet! I want to trust people, but obviously there are wolves out there that rely on people having a sense of community trust...

Turns out this guy is doing this on other forums also. The VW TDI club forum, Cadillac forums, Pelican Parts forums...Model T Ford forum even.

BEWARE!

Scammer Alert - TDIClub Forums

Scam Be aware ......Prof676 & Hollychris1972 - Pelican Parts Forums

Scammer on the Classifieds - Please report suspicious activity

beware classified spammer - MTFCA Forum

Chris Holliday
541-357-8718

Christopher Holliday
E Athens ave
Ardmore, PA

Venmo acct (claimed it was his wife's account): Jas-jj

Zelle banking app user name: Terrencehowardgirl50@yahoo.com
(I conversed with this person over email, and allegedly they had no idea this was going on and said someone must have hacked their account to sign up for Zelle)

Well the phone number has now been disconnected, so he is likely long gone with these credentials at least. On to prey on victims in other forums...

It is unlikely that I will be able to recover the $130 or so I sent him, but I will look into this through Zelle Quick Pay...
PayPal, PayPal, PayPal!!!! Exclusively from now on, if not in person...

Via those other scam alert links:
He also goes by Randy Rawlinson or Wendell (other forums he has scammed on by Googling his phone # 541-357-8718). His Paypal email is theblackangel_thedarkminister@yahoo.com and he also uses genem365@gmail.com

Hollychris1972@gmail.com
larrysteven9h@gmail.com
hollifield
benedicthilary007
Prof676
rodney330

Professional douche. This guy really needs to meet some of his customers in a dark alley for an attitude adjustment with tire-changing tools.

THESE SCAMMERS STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!
A duplicate WTB ad of mine, same scam, on a different forum, Pirate4x4!!!!!

I got this message from my wanted ad today:

pascalnicholas912 said:
Hi you can contact Paul he has a for sale paulbonoski7@gmail.com

Sent from my TECNO LB8a using Tapatalk

Nicholas Pascal
&
Paul Bonoski

those are the aliases THIS time....

Hi everyone, signing in from Singapore for the first time.

I actually created this account to thank you guys for starting this thread.. I was almost a victim of this A$$hole.

this is his latest details:

My nick is Rob1210 Name Osbey Shasta Bank name :Bancorp bank Account number 156119297695 Bank address:6100 S old village ok,Sioux fall SD 57108. Swift code:USBCUS31

number is the same:
+1 (541) 357-8718

i actually googled this number and this post came up..

Once again, thanks very much!!

Glad to see this helped. He will be on other boards soon. I got scammed once by a guy in Maine on another board.

Well the phone number has now been disconnected, so he is likely long gone with these credentials at least. On to prey on victims in other forums...

It is unlikely that I will be able to recover the $130 or so I sent him, but I will look into this through Zelle Quick Pay...
PayPal, PayPal, PayPal!!!! Exclusively from now on, if not in person...

Via those other scam alert links:
He also goes by Randy Rawlinson or Wendell (other forums he has scammed on by Googling his phone # 541-357-8718). His Paypal email is theblackangel_thedarkminister@yahoo.com and he also uses genem365@gmail.com

Hollychris1972@gmail.com
larrysteven9h@gmail.com
hollifield
benedicthilary007
Prof676
rodney330
Paypal email name says it all. Hope you get up close and personal with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom