Beware of Poor Service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you're looking for used panels, take a look at SOR. They did me right with a right fender, front passenger door, two quarters, and wheel wells. Sent photos, etc. My assumption is the southwestern dry climate helps with having good panels on rigs they tear apart. I tried working on the same order with Cruiserparts.net. They sent a few photos and the panels were in sad shape.

I ordered a couple of parts from cruiserparts in the past and did not have any issues with them other than they take awhile. I do think prices are on the high side.

There is another vendor on here who I won't name that sent me complete junk which surprised me because he has a great reputation here on ih8mud and was pleasant to deal with. You have to pick and choose your battles carefully.

Man.. I hope that wasn't me!!

No way. You have been awesome to deal with. It was another vendor that sold me a used part. (Not joekatana either). He is registered as a vendor here anyways.

Man.. I hope that wasn't me!!
LOL like that would EVER happen, I'd have better chance being struck by lightning riding in a hot air balloon over the pacific than you would getting a bad rep!

Well, I finally got the seals and the decals in today, The seals are the wrong ones! Give me a break, What a Joke! I am glad I live over 14 hours away....... I would probably get myself in trouble. Lol....What a bunch of Clowns.

I think all new users should be required to read the bad vendors thread before account activation, it might save some people some money and hassle.

I think all new users should be required to read the bad vendors thread before account activation, it might save some people some money and hassle.

Sure wish I had. I just put an order in a few days ago and have heard nada from them. Hope my parts show up sometime.

what about kicking the bad guys out? or at least putting a warning sign on the known bad sellers? instead of that big red sign of "supporting vendor" next to his name?
That sign can be misleading because it somehow validates the vendor as good.
I'm in the middle of a situation like this. I wont name the vendor, but I was misled by that "supporting vendor" sign. Have been trying to get a refund on parts I paid and never received since April!

Got my parts today. Good to go so far for me. Marker light I requested used and got a well used light with stains but it's not broken! And a box of rocks to boot! Lol because I have a three year old my guess is someone was "helping". Still no invoice or email either though so was a surprise to see it sitting on my porch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom