SOLD Bethesda, Maryland - 2003 V8 4Runner Sport 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Asking $4,500

This is most likely for parts as the frame is rusty and is a bigger project than I want to take on. NO RUST on Doors, Liftgate, Hood, Cowl, Fenders or Quarters. Never Smoked In. Runs & Drives Great. Clean Clear Title. 212K miles.

V8 Full-Time 4WD Sport Model equipped with Sunroof and the Factory Big Brake Package, (New Calipers, Rotors & Pads), New OEM Toyota Installed Dash Pad, New Front CV Half-Shafts & Hubs, Three NEW Catalytic Converters. 4.7L V8 that just had a complete timing belt service @ 190K including all new drive belts, tensioner, idlers, water pump, hoses. New Front Struts & Springs, Hubs and New Rear Shocks. New Battery & Denso Alternator. Smooth driveline with no oil leaks and doesn't burn any oil. No rips or tears in the cloth interior. Tires are Dunlop Grandtrek SJ5 Winter. Viper Alarm w/Remote Start. 10" Android Tablet & Integrated Dash Camera.

As you can see there are a lot of good parts and being a Toyota, the drivetrain is strong and will last another 100K without major maintenance. I would prefer to sell the whole truck rather than part it in my driveway and frankly, I'm still driving it everyday until it's sold.

This is the website for that carries the pieces to repair the frame: All SafeTCap® Frame Repair Kits for 03-09 4-Runner - autorust.com

I also have a bunch of NEW parts some of which are duplicates and some that never got installed. Rear L/R Hubs, Coated Rear Rotors, Front & Rear Centric Brake Pads, One New Front Caliper & One Core.

20201105_155727.jpg

20201105_155336.jpg

2003 4Runner 13.JPG

2003 4Runner 20.JPG

2003 4Runner 24.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom