best shop to go over my 1991 hilux surf? (2lte 2.4l turbo diesel) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm from abby and I recently picked up an new wheeler and have a few questions. When I bought it I had a few buddies come out and inspect it and it all checked out. However I'm wanting to bring it to a shop to give it a really good look over. I'm still kind of learning my way around working on older vehicles, and I'm afraid I'll miss something that could be catastrophic. The vehicle just ticked over 200000 km, and I dont have any sort of service records on It so I'm planning to eventually get to everything.

The only shop so far I have seen that checks out is disturbed industries, but does anyone else have a suggestion? I'm willing to commutes good ways to get this done. Thanks!

EBI above for sure or if you want someone more local, Ciaran Wilson is a mobile mechanic who could also do it. He maintains a shop in Abby but you may need to wait until he has time being a one-man-show and all. Message me for his contact info. He's forgotten more about Toyotas than I'll ever know.

Also Jason Hugh at Cruisin' Off Road in Chilliwack is pretty mechanical minded also, he could also be of help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom