bent radius arm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well, it happend. Bent the radius arm, now its time to upgrade. Any after market kits available? All help would be greatly appreciated.:crybaby:
Thanks
Michael

lots of them...AllPro has one, as do a number of other companies....

We (Expedition One) just finished our prototype ones. They should be available in a few weeks. I've got a spare stocky if your wanting one in the mean time :)...

I think Donahoe has pretty good ones also, but besides All-Pro and Donahoe, I haven't really kept up on the other companies that are making them...

Steve Shafer @ Sonoran Steel also makes some stouties, w/ Rubicon flex joints instead of the bushing set up. Do a web search for Sonoran Steel.

Carl

Loks like when I get my FJ I will have to get me some Sonoran Steel arms...super cool and real beefy

Arms

Everyone is talking about the radius arms bending or breaking and replaceing them ,I would like to know who has the best for the buck arms out there. I read an article on the Sonoran steel arms and they seems to be good and internet searchingreally doesnt tell me what I want to know.
Helop please.
Steve

Sonoran Steel goes into more depth on theirs here, and why they feel they are the best out there.
Read near the bottom of the page after this text in yellow;
Updated 7-11-2007

http://www.sonoransteel.com/fjc_rubicon_express_links.html

There is a good installation article in the July/August issue of 4WD Toyota Owner magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom