Belated Intro - Tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, I moved out here from the east coast a year ago and I figure it's about time I introduce myself. I've been catching up on some maintenance since my cruiser was essentially parked for about 4 years while I was living and working overseas, but I'm hoping to get it in shape for some regional trip this summer. I'll keep an eye out for the next meet in the area too. In the meantime, wave if you see a tan 60 on tall-and-skinnies with an ARB (though right now it's off the road for a front axle rebuild). Here's a pic from Yellowstone on the trip out here.

cruiser.jpg

Ah, I've spent plenty of time following your thread... I hope we cross paths someday. Great cruiser!

Things have certainly gotten quiet around this clubhouse, unfortunately. I'm in Spokane these days but look forward to getting back to Tacoma in a year or so, though there's a chance I'll be there this summer.

How are you liking the NW so far? Any back country trips in the 60 yet? You definitely need to check out the Cascades and central WA, there's no shortage of wonderful places to camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom