Beach N Toys 2024 dues can now be paid using new PayPal link (sorry no Venmo or Zelle... yet...) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, we've got our new bank account in place and a new Beach N Toys PayPal account set up to accept dues.
See link below - Dues amount remains at $40 per year.

When paying on PayPal, please select "Friends and Family" as the payment type, this is especially important when paying with a credit card to ensure your payment does not have the credit card fee deducted from your payment.

Also, please put a note in your payment indicating 2024 dues for <your name> <and/or IH8Mud handle name>

Thanks - your friendly new B-n-T Treasurer - aka Bud_Dude, aka William Hennessy...

Please do not try to use any OLD PayPal or Venmo payment links or methods - They will not work and may result in payment problems. Just don't do it.

Sorry, but at this time we cannot accept Venmo or Zelle payments, hopefully in the future we can get those working.

Thanks Bud! It's been a journey to sort this stuff out.

Frank

Hey all - If some of you paid your 2024 dues using the old Venmo or PayPal links can you let me know by reply here or via private message so I can update our records. I don't have access to the old Venmo or PayPal accounts and have no way to look this up since those accounts have been closed. Maybe your personal PP or Venmo records have that info...
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom