Be careful downtown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Seems like this has been a banner year for crazy s***. I dunno what the deal is this year, but since the weather's gotten hot, the meth heads have been out in force. Sitting at a stop light on Division yesterday and I had a dude clearly high as hell trying to get into the passenger side of my 62 and screaming at me to get out. Had all of about three teeth too. I got him to back off, but for a couple seconds I thought it was going to get really ugly. This was in broad daylight too. Some of these people are getting crazier than normal. Very glad I live in an old suburban neighborhood out in the valley where its relatively safe.

Wow. Scary. Yes it has been a banner year for that kind of thing. The Whole country seems to be going to hell.

Wow. Scary. Yes it has been a banner year for that kind of thing. The Whole country seems to be going to hell.
No doubt. I'm avoiding downtown whenever possible. What's funny is here in the valley I haven't had any issues. I avoid taking my kids to places like Walmart anywhere or other big stores known for their Karen clientele. Heard about the psycho in the Post Falls Walmart who assaulted the teenager that wasn't wearing a mask, and I absolutely refuse to make my kids wear masks, so I opt to avoid situations that could escalate, and when it comes to protecting my kids I will escalate FAST.

No doubt. I'm avoiding downtown whenever possible. What's funny is here in the valley I haven't had any issues. I avoid taking my kids to places like Walmart anywhere or other big stores known for their Karen clientele. Heard about the psycho in the Post Falls Walmart who assaulted the teenager that wasn't wearing a mask, and I absolutely refuse to make my kids wear masks, so I opt to avoid situations that could escalate, and when it comes to protecting my kids I will escalate FAST.
Same here . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom