BCC Meeting June 7, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We will hold our next monthly meeting at the Rock Junction Off Road Show Saturday June 7th at the Mesa County Fairgrounds. Time tbd but probably around noon. Many of us will be manning the BCC booth all day. If you can assist during the day anytime from 9-5 that would be great. Don't forget your chair. Thanks.
Ace

I'm planning on going to the show on Saturday. Im looking forward to the meeting and hopefully I'm able to participate in the upcoming events.

Looking forward to it. I'm going to have to duck out early to prep for my daughters birthday party so I probably won't park at our booth. I will be there from 9:30ish to 1ish. I'll bring the banner, sign up sheets and some photos to put on a table. If someone can bring a table and some sort of shade structure that would be great.

Also, all you club members are welcome to come enjoy a beverage and a burget at the party. We will be starting at 4:00 and going till late, my house.

Man I wish I could make it, but I'll be in denver all weekend for my little bro's 21st bday. Hopefully some of you can share some pics of the event!

Driving up on Friday. Staying at the KOA next door. Looking forward to the Saturday event. I have a 10' x 10' easy up canopy for a shade structure.
Jonathan you will be interested in this, We will make the entire trip on home made biodiesel !
James
TLCA # 4219
still in Albuquerque

I plan to be there about 8 to begin setup. I have a shade shelter and a small table. If anyone could swing by Jonathan's in the morning to get the BCC banner that would help.

Today was quite successful, we gathered eleven names of new potential members. Thanks to everyone that set up and/or manned the BCC booth.

Sorry I had to bail right before the meeting started. My 3 year old daughter was just getting over the flu and the heat was starting to get to her.

Lots of cool rigs parked at the booth. John- it was great to see your 40 all buttoned up, it turned out great! Ace- your trailer is awesome (and your FJ), very cool to finally see it in real life after admiring it online.

BCC seems like a great group of people. I love to "talk Toyota", finally I feel like I'm around the right crowd. I'm nursing a few injuries on my 80 at the moment, hopefully I can get it ready for some of the upcoming events.

Kyle

Kyle, good to see you again and hope we see more of you and your 80 soon.

The main topic of discussion was how can we make our club grow. It's really up to each one of us to initiate contact with potential members we meet anywhere in or near the Grand Valley. We are working on getting club business cards printed as well as tri-fold brochures describing club activities. We will be asking members to distribute the cards to any possible members they encounter or just leave on 4x4s seen on the western slope. The brochures will be distributed to shops and dealers that have 4x4 customers. Another suggestion was place ads in shoppers in the 4x4s for sale section describing the club and inviting new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom