BBRC Holiday Party/December Meeting 12/1/07 Head Count (1 Viewer)

How many in your Party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

at last nights meeting we voted to have the holiday party and December meeting on the 1st of December at my house in New Kent. Please PM me if you need directions. The party will begin around 4:30-5pm, so you can get there before it gets dark.

The club will be providing catered food from Any's BBQ, soda/water, and some other snacks/desserts. I have offered up the two kegs of home brew beer I have currently on tap at my house for sampling. The first is a Cream Ale, the second is a Kolsch(wheat lager). My recommendation is to bring what you like, so you can have something else if you don't like my beer. (Rob)

The menu will be as follows:
Chopped Pork BBQ
Fried Chicken
Cole Slaw
Potato Salad
Baked Beans

Kids are welcome, I just need to know ahead of time to prepare.

Since this is a club function, I have to say 'Please don't drink and drive.'

Post up if you can make it, I need to get a headcount for the Caterer. All new potential club members are also invited.

See you all there....

Last edited:
What is Chopped Port BBQ?

Me and ann will be attending.

Im assuming this is a black tie affair?

I will be coming alone. WIFE CLUB PARTY IS SAME NIGHT ,So iI will be in the dog house for not going to hers.

I'll be there.

My wife has a party the same time & date with her doggy friends. Its in the Richmond area though, so she might be able to make a late appearance. (She hates BBQ, so don't order any for her).

Tim

Hates BBQ? Blasphemy.

party RSVP

Dolores and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.:)
Fred:beer:

I wish I could make this party. I am headed to Roanoke on the 1st for a previously scheduled do. I can't wait to join and wheel with your group. I will be sending in my registration soon.

Word from da Burg:

Looks like Richard, don't know about Kim;
Lance, don't know about Beth;
Me (Tim/Julio), no Colleen, no children (conflict with the Christmas parade).

So, three from up heah so far (along with Amy and Vince).

I'll bring jello shots...anything else needed?

Haha jello shooters, i think i eat more of those than the girls they are intended for. I dont think i get along well with them though, last time i ended up passed out in the lawn.

Jello shots are fine....I don't think much else is needed....remember to BYOB in case you don't like what I have on tap. So far it looks like the number is around 26 or so....still waiting to hear from Jeff Bernas, I also invited some other potential club members....

Okay.....so for a head count as of Monday Afternoon we have a total of 26 people coming...

Tim (HeadCase),
if you find out if any of the significant others in your group are attending, make sure to let me know I need to give a final head count on Wednesday morning.....

See you all on Saturday around 4:30 or so....

Don't forget to PM me if you need directions.

Norman

Holy crap, i cant believe that saturday is the first. That means i have a term paper due on monday. F***!!!!!!

Looks like I will be an army of one.

I am bringing my backhoe for a rumble with the dozer.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom