BBCNN DECEMBER 14th MEETING 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting 11 2017 Reno. No meeting in November as leadership unavailable

Date: December 14th, 2017

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run discussion
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meet.

What happened to October and November? I mean I know I have been for a bit but did we suddenly cancel those months and decide to just go straight to the end of the year?! :hillbilly::hillbilly:

We had an October meeting. November is out as two of the three people attending the last two months won't be there. December will be a good time to regroup. See you in December.:banana:

Hopefully will be able to make this one. Just found out that BeBe needs a new radiator, got a CSF2708 on its way. Hope to have time/weather to put it in next weekend.

Sorry guys. Three days with a quality systems auditor and I was done by the time I got home.

Missed you Dan! And welcome Chris-your mechanical info was impressive:hmm:. Thanks for the garlic knot Will-they were enjoyed-twice! I burped them up the whole way home-Yum:rolleyes:. Dan I brought your new(used) top. I'll bring it again in Jan.

Chris @powthief19, @lelandEOD is the guy we were talking about that is the gunsmith.. Looks like you might have some new company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom