bald mtn sat jul 3rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol damn ... I will have pics if he does or doesn't? We plan on going up. Bald at dusk eat , settle in for fireworks show at shaver lake

This will count as a club run as there are more than enough club members that will be there. Don't know about fireworks as Carwin vs Lesnar is that night

Chad, You better order the fight before you get there. No cell service, I will pay for this one, You paid at the hammers.

Well if no fire works what's the game plan? Meet at the green gate ? What time and such?

If things keep going like they have been we my see a match between slickrock and dusty....

I will man up and say it sin't between me and Dustin, it is between me and Dustin's wife.:doh: SHe will be driving the 100. The only thing that will make me hand her my balls is that her rig is paid off and has a doctor's checkbook to pay for the repairs. Mine is still owned by the bank with a teacher's checkbook that will not cover repairs unless of course, Dustin will step up and agree to pay for any damages ahead of time on my rig, I will be more than happy to push it a bit more.

Since it is an official club run, shouldn't someone grab the banner?

Is the acees road into Coyotee open? We were planning on camping at the flat area where all the trails branch off and then head in to the lakes for fishing. My buddy that is going, just had shoulder sugery and cannot handle bumpy roads witout passing out (he has a dead guys bones and tendons in his shoulder now). So even if it is closed, we can hike into Coyotee as long as we are able to get into the staging area.

Is the acees road into Coyotee open? We were planning on camping at the flat area where all the trails branch off and then head in to the lakes for fishing. My buddy that is going, just had shoulder sugery and cannot handle bumpy roads witout passing out (he has a dead guys bones and tendons in his shoulder now). So even if it is closed, we can hike into Coyotee as long as we are able to get into the staging area.

It doesn't sound like you have been to any of the lakes up there. Westake is the closest lake to sand flats. It sounds like your friend should stick to Shaver Lake or Pine Flat since the road to Sand Flats in kind of bumpy.

Or drive him to wishon or courtright ?

It doesn't sound like you have been to any of the lakes up there. Westake is the closest lake to sand flats. It sounds like your friend should stick to Shaver Lake or Pine Flat since the road to Sand Flats in kind of bumpy.

I have been to Coyote so I figured it would be a good place to set up camp in the main flat area before the trails.

stuck in valley till payday but going to bald 3rd and coyote 5,6,7th.

i was told there opening up red mountain on 9th through the 11th and after those days its going to be open til then the gate will be locked.

Well I have my Gps maping software on my leptop so if a gate is closed, we will just look at the topo maps and plug in into the gps and find a place. thanks for the info guys, it will be good to know what I might run into. I figured by now, everything would be open.

Not sure where the meeting place is, but I will be at Dustin's cabin by 8:30. If anyone wants to caravan and does not know how to find his place, let me know and everyone can meet at my place in the morning since it is on the way to 41 for most everyone.

I will post my addy in the private section along with my cell number. either give me a call or a text to let me know if you want to meet up in the morning or post here.

Keep your CB on. What are we usually on ch24?

Just talked to Hudy, he will meet at up till 9:30 at the entrance up to bald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom