Balck Art Posters custom production group buy (1 Viewer)

If you bought a poster what model(s) would you want.

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm in contact with Dan from Black Art Graphics to produce a model poster for the 70 series. I've attached voting buttons for others to vote what they would be interested in getting. Additionally they produce the posters based on photographs the take of the vehicles. So modifications life lift, tires, and armor can be represented.

Okay, so clearly there is interest I will talk with Dan some more, for the time being I will send a group pm out to everyone who voted to discuss the details of poster sizing and the most professional way to handle payment. Currently I'm leaning toward taking payments on PayPal and using the funds to do 1 big purchase. I will relay pricing estimates and order status via email or pm. Ideas welcome.

I'm going to be looking for people in the U.K. In the meantime, anyone out there able to take a few high quality raw images on a DSLR of various variants of our 70's? (See photo for specifics)

I may use the 70-Series meet and great as a venue to photo capture the various models as required.

IMG_1783.PNG

As I get more info I will start filtering via PM. For now I will keep this up to date.

I have a suitable camera, but no long focal length lense at the moment. I may be able to borrow or rent one for the 70 series meet and greet if no one has a suitable setup.

I'm going to be looking for people in the U.K. In the meantime, anyone out there able to take a few high quality raw images on a DSLR of various variants of our 70's? (See photo for specifics)

I may use the 70-Series meet and great as a venue to photo capture the various models as required.

View attachment 1483310

As I get more info I will start filtering via PM. For now I will keep this up to date.

I can do dslr raw with a 70 no problem, issue is the focal lense, I have 85mm max.

I have a Nikon D3 with a 24-70 f2.8. Tell
Me what you need for the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom