Badlands Buggy... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Not a cruiser, but I'm always impressed with what this shop produces, and they have done a handful of Cruiser projects in the past.

teaser shot...
shop%20046.jpg

all the pics linked here.
http://www.ih8mud.com/photos/badlandsbuggy/

Thanks Spaceghost for forwarding these...

...I will now spend my day dreaming....lol

That is CLEAN 8) :D Hopefully there will be some pics of it in action somewhere soon.

That is buggy number 4 or 5 running Volvo portals this year. I can't wait to see them in action. :D

nope, I believe those are Volvos....both are becoming popular, with the Volvos a bit narrower and easier to find. Parts for either is a PITA tho.

for now, I'll just keep drooling...

Actually, I think it is the Volvos that have become unobtanium. My question: did any of the people running Volvos buy a spare for parts? Not like you can go to a dealer when you kill the birfs or center section in a Volvo axle. They are sweet though. :D

Yes those are definetly Volvo portals. Umimog 404 versions look like these (going under my tube rig with cruiser hood):
image22.jpg

image66.jpg

And from what I hear the Volvos are as rusty said, becoming "unobtanium".  The MOGs are definety more obtainable, and parts are much easier to find.  They actually had Unimogs on North American.  Volvo C303s are a Euro thing.

look at that nice warm dry floor :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom