Backroad maps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi gang,
I've set up a relationship between Coastal Cruisers and Mussio Ventures and now am trying to get other clubs involved. I have arranged a deal with Mussio Ventures where we get a club discount on all their products and we send in trail updates and earn even more money towards future purchases and map updates.
The idea is to promote members to send in updates to have the maps with the latest information and in return we get not only better maps but rewards towards more stuff. Now I posted all this in our Coastal Cruisers private section (due to the fact that it is only for members) which makes it impossible for you guys to read. So, if your "chief" :D wants to contact me I will give him the full info and get you set up with Mussio so you can deal with them direct. I personally don't want or need to be a middle man for your club as well, but all the leg work is done so you guys get to have the rewards for free.
Interested?

Do you know if they have a book for up here? I haven't bought a book from them since I moved north, but I do have a few from back in the day.

I got the backrod map for up here, It mostly in and around PG, I belive, and theres about two pages for FSJ to Fort nelson, not much better than a road map.

I saw Backcountry had a sign for an Oil filed Map, might pick one up and check it out

Well Mat you can throw me the contacts, but I make no garuntees, I still haven't contacted the local RO, I am just way too busy, but hopefully things change this winter.
Cheers,
Deny

The new backroad map software is a little nicer, and with users giving updates, tracks and waypoints it gets even better.
Deny, I can shoot you the info and let Mussio know you might contact them some time this year :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom