B4 Cruise Moab Pritchet Canyon: Monday, April 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a leader for anyone headed out before CM starts. I'd like to run it on the 28th, if possible.

I've never run it before, and want to try. I'm looking for someone who is cool with taking our time, and helping out a guy new to that level of trail. Also cool with bailing out if it isn't going well. Not looking to get drug over everything.

I drive a first gen 4runner, 33's, ARB's F/R, and Marlin Ultimate Crawler.

Looking for a leader for anyone headed out before CM starts. I'd like to run it on the 28th, if possible.

I've never run it before, and want to try. I'm looking for someone who is cool with taking our time, and helping out a guy new to that level of trail. Also cool with bailing out if it isn't going well. Not looking to get drug over everything.

I drive a first gen 4runner, 33's, ARB's F/R, and Marlin Ultimate Crawler.

I would be up for it on Tuesday, rolling into Moab Monday aftenoon and will take a while to unload rigs and get set up, but I too would like to do a mellow Pritchett, after an almost stock FJC did it last year Im up for it......

I would be up for it on Tuesday, rolling into Moab Monday aftenoon and will take a while to unload rigs and get set up, but I too would like to do a mellow Pritchett, after an almost stock FJC did it last year Im up for it......

Do it Rob. I ran it last October and didn't have too much trouble. There are winch points at the tough obstacles.
Unfortunately I won't be coming up till the 30th or I'd go with you.

Do it Rob. I ran it last October and didn't have too much trouble. There are winch points at the tough obstacles.
Unfortunately I won't be coming up till the 30th or I'd go with you.

Ok, have a which on one truck but should be fine, I really want to run the 80 over it,

Hmm. Well, I currently have plans on tuesday, but I will see what we can work out.

Thanks!

Sorry, but plans remain.

I'll have to catch this trail on another visit I think.

Thanks though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom