SOLD AZ V8 FJ60 Running Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/d/tucson-toyota-land-cruiser-v8-swap/7266556871.html
Full disclosure, I pretty much just joined to post this, but I daily a Toyota 4wd, and have been on pirate for 15 years, same screen name, I'm not hard to find

It's a cool rig, there's no rust in the roof, pillars, floors, seems to just be in the rear wheel wells, and that seems minimal by 60 standards

Asking $7950
I've sold trucks out of state, shipped sight unseen, I can provide references if we come to an agreement.

20210122_175046.jpg

20210122_175647.jpg

What V8? 350 or ls? Also transmission- auto or 4 speed? Thanks

Sorry, it's all in the cl ad, I didn't think to mention it

It's a Goodwrench 350 with edelbrock intake and carb, it's a factory Toyota 4 speed with an advanced adaptors ranger overdrive between the engine and tranny, 27% overdrive IIRC.

The cool thing about the overdrive, it takes up the drive train space to make up for the shorter V8 versus the inline 6, and, they specd the OD box so that it was Chevy on the front, Toyota on the back, basically handling all the upgrades at at once, these old timers had it pretty well thought out, IMO.

I can vouch for Projectjunkie. He's been a longtime member on PBB and now IBB.

Shoot. Two weeks too late for me. Sounds like a good project and a fair price. Timing is everything- hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom