Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Loren, I will be in Hawaii in three weeks - what island are you on? I'm going to the big island.

I do have the early sills in stock for $XXX.XX plus shipping of $XX to HI....... or personal delivery.....

Last edited:
Aloha Kevin,
I am on Oahu, are you spending any time on Oahu or just the Big Island? is this your first trip to Hawaii? I am sure you will have a great time! welcome back if your returning again. Sounds good on the rear sill, no worries about having to ship it, I soooo understand about carry on luggage, it would be a big hassle. So whats the best way to get this transaction done? I would PM you but am so no tech and don't know how to even do that so if you want to start a private conversation to get the transaction part done please do.

Mahalo
Loren

Just the Big Island this trip, haven't been to any of Hawaii before. Looking forward to hiking, kayaking and coffee farms. Going to try and get up to the observatories on Mona Kea and of coarse the lava flows.

I'll send you a PM

Thank you Kevin, money sent. Have a safe and great visit to the Big Island! Hope you enjoy your stay and return again soon to visit the rest of the islands. Mahalo

Just the Big Island this trip, haven't been to any of Hawaii before. Looking forward to hiking, kayaking and coffee farms. Going to try and get up to the observatories on Mona Kea and of coarse the lava flows.

I'll send you a PM
All great excursions been to that island and visited them all be prepared to get relaxed for sure and enjoy the scenery.

Gotcha!

Hi Kevin. I sent you a message about a 4-hinge tailgate, sill, and rail hooks for my 1977 FJ45.
I want to mount a pair of off-road lights on my roll bar behind the cab, but want to be able to pivot the lights down out of the way when not in use so I can fit the truck in the garage. Do you think your antenna hood mount could be adapted for this purpose?

Airdale, the antenna mount I make could do that but the base of it is something like 3" wide and would likely be tough to mount on a roll bar. By roll bar do you mean the stock headache rack?

The roll bar is just a simple tube steel roll bar, with two flat tabs welded on the top with 5/8" holes for mounting lights. I thought I could drill a hole in the base of the antenna mount to bolt it on, and then move the pivoting section to the 'outside' of the bracket so it could pivot down 180 degrees.

77 FJ45.gif

Last edited:
Any word on building a CB radio console

Kevin, any update on the overhead tray / radio console ??

Yes! In fact, after working closely with @Kleatus I have figured out the earlier rear bumper/ frame. I have also updated the later rear bumper and the angled braces by making them thicker and fit better.

Let me know if I can help you

Kevin

Yes! In fact, after working closely with @Kleatus I have figured out the earlier rear bumper/ frame. I have also updated the later rear bumper and the angled braces by making them thicker and fit better.

Let me know if I can help you

Kevin

what is the old vs new thickness of the bumper and braces ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom