Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a FJ40 rear sill from Dan. Great communication and parts!

Rear Sills

All sills include the cover piece except for the late model which doesn't have one and is a two piece construction. All sills include the captured nuts for the tire carrier and it's bump stop as well as the ambulance doors where applicable. The covers have holes for you to plug weld it on.

'58 - 12/74
01/75 - 08/76
09/76 - 12/78
01/79 - 12/84

Interesting notes:
The middle two years differ only in the type of tire carrier.
The sill has four body mounts from '58 through to 12/78 and then has just two.
There are other sills such as FST that would be different.
My sills are one piece with welded seams. The end horns are not welded on, they are part of the main channel.
Captured nuts are all metric M8
Sill dates are not exact... Toyota used up old parts later and used new parts early. If your rig is close to the change over make sure which one you need.

View attachment 1401681
View attachment 1401688
View attachment 1401683
View attachment 1401693
View attachment 1401689
Are these still available somewhere? I checked the 4 wheel auto site, nothing was showing like this

[EDIT] Changed the model in the search and started seeing many other items. Still no sill though

Are these still available somewhere? I checked the 4 wheel auto site, nothing was showing like this

[EDIT] Changed the model in the search and started seeing many other items. Still no sill though
According to the first post in this thread you have to call the number on the website and talk to Dan.

💥WoW💥 Your work is superb ! 👍🏻

1674277136893.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom