Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin,

Do you still have the 40 series apron signs in green? I am in for 2 if you do. Thanks.

HI Ken,

I apologize for the slow reply. Not ignoring you, just so too much to do in a 24 hour day.

I do have the signs in stock, I'll send you a message shortly

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin,

I'll follow up with a PM, but am interested in a rear sill for an 81 BJ40.

I know you're busy. No rush. I'll paypal when you're ready but I can wait.... just wanna stake a claim, and let ya' know that the demand is still out here (haha, no surprise right?!?).

Thanks,
Travis.-

I need 1 1976 fj45 rear valence /1 headache rack fj45 /A-pillar pod /any roof racks yet ?? 1975 fj40 rear bumper

Robert Shields
817-507-6783
paypal- Rshilds@msn.com
ship to 75032

Wow!
I just found this thread and it is amazing. I don’t need most of the the reproduction pieces I see here but when I do it’s comforting to know someone, @Awl_TEQ , is producing such high quality parts.

LandCruisers stand up well on their own but when there are people like here on MUD that get behind them it is just awesome!

Impressed,

PM sent

devo

Kevin, do you make early rear cross member for the 45 swb. Looks very similar to the 40.
Thanks, Mike

Hi Kevin, I have left a few inquires on the fj45 classifieds over a course of 6 months, I would like to be on the list for 3 hinge tailgate with a rear valance with updated tail lights, and head ache rack. Please contact through my email arndtfx@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ryan

FJ45-LPB Tailgate - old pics and thread are here -> For Sale - FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES

These are made in batches and stock varies. Please contact me to check stock.
A couple of pictures from the most current batch. I make both the three hinge early style and the four hinge layer version. They are $500.00 plus shipping.

View attachment 1461870 View attachment 1461871

99.99% exact replica of the factory FJ45-LPB tailgates.

Hello Kevin

Do you still make this tailgates please if you can write me

Suguiyama@hotmail.com

Hi Kevin, I have left a few inquires on the fj45 classifieds over a course of 6 months, I would like to be on the list for 3 hinge tailgate with a rear valance with updated tail lights, and head ache rack. Please contact through my email arndtfx@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan, I have you on my list from back in April already - though I didn't have you down for a rack. I'll add the rack and let you know when I have it all ready to ship for you.

Hello Kevin

Do you still make this tailgates please if you can write me

Suguiyama@hotmail.com

Hello Antonio,

I will be in touch shortly

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I'm interested in a rear sill for a 74 FJ40. Let me know if you have one available.

Thanks.

Hi Rick,

I am currently out of stock unfortunately - I will be re-stocking as soon as I finish the batch of tailgates I am working on now and the related parts that those guys have ordered with them. I intend to be done most everything by the end of the month/ year.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi Rick,

I am currently out of stock unfortunately - I will be re-stocking as soon as I finish the batch of tailgates I am working on now and the related parts that those guys have ordered with them. I intend to be done most everything by the end of the month/ year.

Cheers,
Kevin

Actually end of the month/beginning of the year time frame works out perfectly for me.

Thanks.

Hi Rick,

Cool! I'll add your name to the list. There are three or four guys waiting on that sill already.

I will send you a PM.

Cheers,
Kevin

Interested in a tailgate if you have any available.

Do u still offer the Vacuum Tanks ?

Do u still offer the Vacuum Tanks ?

Hi Brad, I responded to your PM a few minutes ago - I do offer the tanks and I do have them in stock for $XXX.XX and the mounting bracket for $XX.XX. Shipping to SOCAL would be $45

Cheers,

Hey Awl_teq
Did you ever make the high lift mount. For the passenger side of the 40. This thread is long. I thought u might of made one. I didn’t see it here in the thread

How are you doing! My boy still talks about that trip on the Whipsaw Trail a few years ago - gotta get back there again!

(I assume I have correctly matched the avatar to the guy I'm thinking of)

Unfortunately I never did make the side mount Highlift bracket - I think it is made by another long time Mudder and sold as the FJ Mount. I remember when he was prototyping it in a thread and then he took it to market. I wouldn't want to muscle in on another mudder to try and make my own.

Cheers,
Kevin

Last edited:
Hey Kevin

Put me down for a rear sill for my 1966 FJ40 whenever you have one made. I think I saw elsewhere that you made an end of frame for that vintage. I'll take one of those as well, if you have it, so I don't have to be gentle about cutting off the PO's version of a hitch mount.

Hi Bruce,

Yes, just made some sills for that vintage over the last 4 days. And I have the last foot of the frame and as well as the angle braces in stock. I may also have the rear bumper/ frame member in stock or can make some to re-stock and fill your needs too if required.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom