Auto recyclers in Phoenix area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexAZ

NEW???? It's BETTER than new!!!
Threads
Does anyone know of any auto recycling (used parts) places in the phoenix area that have late model Tundra, cruiser, lexus vehicles?

I've scoured Craigslist and tried calling from Google list. Just curious if the collective has found better luck.

Looking for 07 and newer tundra/sequoia front diff 4.30 gears,
99-02 cruiser rear diff, 07-newer lexus ls460 front seats.

Thanks

I-17 Auto Parts is a Lexus recycler. They are located on 24th Ave north of Deer Valley Rd. 1 block west of (behind, so to speak) Deer Valley Trailers.

They have mostly sedans, but I believe there is at least one 2007 GX470 on the property

I'll check with them. Thank you for the lead.

Actually looking for ls460 seats. Going for the ventilation and adjustability.
It's hot here!! ;)

Last edited:
Iirc, some sorta Toyota joint on 40th street, between the 10 and university. Pickled up a reservoir for my 22r there some time ago. No idea if still in biz.

Iirc, some sorta Toyota joint on 40th street, between the 10 and university. Pickled up a reservoir for my 22r there some time ago. No idea if still in biz.
I think theyre closed now?

try riteway

Thinks it been closed a long time.

I think theyre closed now?

try riteway

The All Toyota and Riteway we're two of the best spots for FJ40 parts. That and All Imports on 16th Street South of Broadway. That one is long gone as well. Wish I had the room and the cash towards the end. They had a bunch of 40 and 60 series running gear stored on pallet shelves inside. My wife said she was never worried about me hanging out in bars. Was the junk yards she worried about.

I called Chapin in PHX a few weeks ago. They show to have a 1999 there but the guy who answered told me they didn't have the part I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom