Wanted Austin Texas First Gen or Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Hi guys, I’m a new member and this is my first post as well as a wanted post.
I’ve been lurking on here for a while and decided now was the time to look.
I’m traveling to Austin Texas from April 5th to the 12th and am looking for a decently clean (read no Michigan rust) truck.

I’m partial to single cab and manual trans but will entertain anything that seems good.

I’m trying to keep it $8,000 or less and am not looking for perfect but it must be pretty reliable as I’ll likely be driving it back here to Detroit. I just bought my first house and need a bed for easily moving materials and my bikes!
Thanks and let me know what you’ve got!

Hi guys, I’m a new member and this is my first post as well as a wanted post.
I’ve been lurking on here for a while and decided now was the time to look.
I’m traveling to Austin Texas from April 5th to the 12th and am looking for a decently clean (read no Michigan rust) truck.

I’m partial to single cab and manual trans but will entertain anything that seems good.

I’m trying to keep it $8,000 or less and am not looking for perfect but it must be pretty reliable as I’ll likely be driving it back here to Detroit. I just bought my first house and need a bed for easily moving materials and my bikes!
Thanks and let me know what you’ve got!
I'm in Northern CA but looking for a buyer for this '96 T100. Manual transmission, 4WD, 3.4l V6. I'm looking to get 10k min cause I did a ton of maintenance on it including rebuilt heads and it runs like new. Couple dents and dings. Some paint fading. The engine and interior are pretty much perfect. No worries if you don't have interest but I'm just trying to put it out there. If you do have any interest feel free to hit me up. Text or call (530) 277-8299
IMG_5786.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom