Austin folk I met today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
I bumped into some Folks from Texas, asked if they needed a hand putting a large door from Home Depot on top of thier car.

One thing lead to another and we had quite a nice chat.

The raved about your music and food, two things they miss the most while living on the Vancouver Island for the summers.

Told them aobut meeting Nick Stone several years ago coming all the way out here and buying a truck from me, I mentioned that was one long haul he made in a BJ42 with a four speed. Not to mentioned he veered off the path to drop in on the Black Hills Ralley.

Gonna let a little secret out, they did call the Island a paradise and claimed the people to be very friendly and helpfull.

Rob

Yeah, I'm not surprised they think the island is a paradise.
If I had any sense I would have stayed in BC for a week before driving the BJ42 home!

Today will be the 37th straight day of 100+ temperatures... that's 38+ C. :-(
I wish I was there now. Are there still blueberries?

Thanks for making those folks feel at home. I hope you and the family can make it to the Round Up sometime. I've got a 42 you can drive. It starts everytime and sometimes won't turn off. Diesels like to run. ;)

Happy Trails! N

Sounds good Nick, hell or high water this year I will some how get thier(I know Iv said it before) but this time for sure.

Blueberries are in full bloom, have three crates ready to freeze and eat in our cereal all winter.

And here I am complaining about 28C, what a baby I am......

Of course your always welcome to come stay with us anytime.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom