August Ride at Ralph's (1 Viewer)

Pick your date for Ralph's

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump... Ralph is now asking $40 rig to ride.

Honestly, I'll ride bitch with someone. I may even pitch in a few bucks toward my driver but I aint paying that kind of ransom for Ralph's. Don't get me wrong, great place for stock(ish) rigs but not mine, not anymore.

Yeah you right.

The junkyard might give ya 40.00 for your ride. That's more like it's kinda place. :flipoff2::moon::grinpimp:

You're welcome @tgreco.

The junkyard might give ya 40.00 for your ride. @tgreco.

shiit, 89/92/90 cab in perfect condition, newly painted. Front fenders and hood are dent free and drive-line all OEM. Needs new tars.:flipoff2:

Is there going to be any mud at Ralphs

Is there going to be any mud at Ralphs

Andrew, while not official this ride has essentially been killed off due to the $40 per truck price tag.

To my knowledge noone is planning to go but since not everyone posts i have no way of knowing for sure.

I do not have the current code to the gate and unless notified otherwise have no plans to hunt it down for no reason.

Thanks Ted,
Maybe another trip.....

We can fix all that at Hawkpride

I'm sure there will be modification opportunities available, especially after the sun goes down.

I regards to Ralph's, if there is anyone still interested in riding I can give you phone number to call if you want the gate combination. It's also possible the gate could be opened by others riding dirt bikes or go-carts. Obviously you'll need to drop $40 in the donation can.

So if it's Saturday morning and you're just now reading this dont call wining that I haven't opened the gate cuz you have been forewarned. :slap:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom