August Club Run, 8/21/21 - Big Bear area (I hope!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trails TBD. Since it's fairly close, this can be either a day run, or an overnight trip since there's a lot of dispersed camping in the area.

PLEASE NOTE: WE NEED A TRAIL LEADER FOR THIS RUN! If not, we will have to cancel this trip. I'm sorry, but I can't be there, as I have a family event on 8/20.

If you're planning to attend this run, please check in here (or, you can reply to our Club Newsletter or email me direct), and based on the number of interested club members, maybe we will have someone able to step in as Trail Leader for this run. I'll be glad to work with the trail leader on planning, trail selections, and routing. I have subscriptions to both Gaia GPS and Trailsoffroad.com, so I should be able to provide some good trail information.

Last edited:
I plan to be there if this is on. Will be in the area anyhow and definitely will venture out if there’s one more rig. Any taker?

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to cancel this as a SoCal TLCA club run. We have no volunteer to act as Trail Leader, and only one club member expressing interest in attending this run. Please accept my apologies.

I plan to be there if this is on. Will be in the area anyhow and definitely will venture out if there’s one more rig. Any taker?
Hi Dat - Unfortunately, you are the only club member to have expressed interest in this run. I have not received any communication regarding this run from any other club members; either as a reply to the Club Newsletter, an email, text message, or on this forum. With only one potential attendee, and no volunteer trail leader, that leaves me no choice but to cancel this run. I'm so sorry. Since you'll be in the area anyway, I hope you have a good time. I'll keep this thread active, in the hopes that if anyone from the club wants to join you, they will contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom