ATTN: Photo Shoot in Savannah next Tuesday 6/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
To those interested in making it to Savannah this next Tuesday.

We are having photo shoots all day Tuesday in downtown Savannah, Fig Island and Tybee Beach. I'm doing an article for 4wdto and showcasing the area. This is the second of 3 shoots we've scheduled and this one is focused on big groups, I've only managed to secure 3 rigs right now but would like as many as possible. You can stay all day while we hit Fig Island River Street and Tybee Beach or just stop in for a quick meet and greet and get some pictures taken. We'll be shooting from around 11-7 and driving quite a bit throughout the day. Wheeling is completely optional, the trail pictures we'll take should be passabble in 2wd depending on the weather the next few days, however you can go exploring and get your wheeling fix if you want.

Chances are most of the rigs will be included in some degree and published with the article, whether its in one of the group shots or something more exclusive. We will provide high resolution pictures for all who come but will request they stay private until the release of the article.

Its become somewhat of a tradition to get drinks on River Street at the end of the day so plan on that if you apply.

To RSVP just drop a note with a few words, pic specs whatever, either on here or millerpka@gmail.com . Looking forward to meeting some of you guys, later.

Weston Miller

Some of the photos taken from the area

15-1.jpg

9-5.jpg

_MG_5591-1.jpg

_MG_0931-2.jpg

Last edited:
I grew up in Savannah but I'm about 4.5 hours from there now. I wish I could make it.

Nice pictures, 4.5 hrs is a bit of a haul in the trail rig. If you ever get up this way let us know and we'll keep you busy.

If I were a single man with no kids, I would love to head down there. With that being said, I am very happily married and love being a father.

Smit

I linked your post to the SClowcounty cruisers...bunch in the Charleston area

Yeah I had a feeling the majority of members were in the metro area, I posted this in several places though. Thank you for passing the word on man. I will be up in Atlanta July 4 weekend for a concert I may see if there's any wheeling going on then

It's going to depend what time of day you plan on coming. If you can find River Street you're in good shape. email me with your information, let me know if you need more help

o yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss pleas pm me with more info, i have an fj62 that id love to go in, and id lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to come take pictures, i also live in savannah!!!!

just send your name to the email address above along with what further information you're looking for. thanks, hope to see you there

so where is the report and pictures?

fast response :)

No videos of my FJC? I know there has to be something good...or those are the top secret super dooper photos that cannot be released to public eyes.

that was an absolute blast

What part was fun? The bath of mud or the flooring of the 62 up and over the bridge?

J/k manyou got some potential with that rig.. Look at Garcia's 62 on here. He wheels the crap out of it when I seen him last

What part was fun? The bath of mud or the flooring of the 62 up and over the bridge?

J/k manyou got some potential with that rig.. Look at Garcia's 62 on here. He wheels the crap out of it when I seen him last

hahahahah yea the bath was all i wanted, i went through a huge hole a while back, and i broke another starter, and went through 2 belts so i took a chill pill :steer::steer::steer: and yes that thing is soooooooo slow up that bridge hahah!!!

but thanks man, and ill check his rig out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom