For Sale Atlanta, GA: Chevrolet 305 / Turbo 400 / 3-speed / Downey bell housing / Toyota transfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jesus888

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have the setup currently in my 1970 FJ40 that is getting pulled in about a month… I decided to empty my pockets for a 5.3/4L60e/split transfer case… so this stuff has to go. Really would prefer local pickup for all of the reasons.

Open to offers on the current setup and as for the bell housing, 3-speed and transfer case, I’d like to get what I have in it which is $600.
  • Chevy 305 - starts and runs, carb needs a little cleanup, have driven about 20 ft because I don’t have brakes… basically in the driveway into my garage.
  • Turbo 400 / Willy’s transfer case - the 305 currently has a turbo 400 and a Willy’s transfer case mated to it. I don’t know much but the PO said the transfer case has straight cut gears in it and they’re loud. The Turbo 400 has a leaky pan, I have a brand new pan I purchased to replace it when my plan was to just get it running… it shifts into all of the gears and moves the rig (20 ft of proof)
  • I purchased a stock 3 speed with a bell housing that fits a 305/350 with a Toyota transfer case because I like buying things and figured i needed to replace that Willy’s transfer case anyways… this came out of a running and driving vehicle.

IMG_1102.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

Reactions: SAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom