Parting Out Atlanta: 1983 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1) Yes, I need to get the dash out for this it looks like?
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) No
5) Yes again
6) No, but I have lots of smog parts if you're in CA and need them.
1) maybe, unknown.

2/5) sorry I typed it twice. How much for the tailgate and any photos of the condition it is in?

Reactions: SAH
Need a windshield wiper motor assembly.

20230404_114725.jpg

Hello, I'm looking for OEM brown cupholder. I believe it attaches to the center console.

1) maybe, unknown.

2/5) sorry I typed it twice. How much for the tailgate and any photos of the condition it is in?
Listing for all body parts here

Listing for all body parts here

So just the upper half is for sale not the lower half?

Hi, I'm looking for the chrome strip and weatherstripping (and clips if they can remain intact) that goes below the window on the passenger front door. Available?
passenger door.jpg

Not sure if you let the doors go yet. I accidentally popped my driver's side door glass. Do you still have it? Shipping to 93950 in CA. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for the chrome strip and weatherstripping (and clips if they can remain intact) that goes below the window on the passenger front door. Available?

I have the doors, but not pulling that off at this time.

Do you have this portion from the upper hatch?View attachment 3301795

I do not.

@SAH are there any center caps on the rear wheels? Condition/availability?

Negative.

Not sure if you let the doors go yet. I accidentally popped my driver's side door glass. Do you still have it? Shipping to 93950 in CA. Thanks!

I sold the glass out of the doors.

Selling the redone powder coated frame from this truck. It is mega pimp and ready to rock.

Interested if you have - emission computer, carb fan controller, ac amplifier, shipped to 28461, thanks.

How much for 2 male parts of the rear seatbelts?Z

(PO pull them out, and left the female parts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom