Armored Landcruiser Can't weigh THAT much, can it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Turdery at its finest.

Rain. Sink hole. Iraq. Up-armored Landcruiser.
Stuck Cruiser 1.jpg
Stuck Cruiser 2.jpg
Stuck Cruiser 3.jpg

I know. Faster to use a winch is all. And why not practice "vehicle recovery" drills and get paid for it?

Someone needs new tires!

so why is buddy in the driver seat not armed to the teeth? or at least sporting a vest and shoulder rig? :popcorn:

Sweet Jesus, yes these things need new tires.

Sadly, "buddy" in driver's seat is me.

We are in a "safe" area so we weren't all armored up ourselves. We always wear armor when we leave the gates, so you know that we do keep safety in mind. Makes it a little harder to fit in the Landcruiser though:
PB070004b.jpg

Yea we modded the seats so we could wear our vests. The UN vehicles are set up for small people. It was always fun pulling up to check points squeezed into the car before the mods were made. Get your mechanics to extend the seat bracket on the back rest and drill an extra set of holes in the base to allow an extra inch or 2 of room. Makes a huge difference when you have to exit the vehicle at high speed.

I'm 6'6" tall. I am sucking no matter what. However, my POV '60 at home has extended rails for the seat adjustment....made life so, so nice. It actually has the ability to slide back too far.

Armored landcruiser Heavy, they are heavy in stock form. That OSHKOSH has alot of line out . Happy New YEAR to all of the forces over there cleaning up over seas !

Nice pic bosljeff.

Yeah, we opted for tons of line out & daisy chain...figured we wanted to keep that bajillion ton thing from sinking. Solid ground real estate was pretty rare in that location.

Armored landcruiser Heavy, they are heavy in stock form. That OSHKOSH has alot of line out . Happy New YEAR to all of the forces over there cleaning up over seas !

Nice pic bosljeff.

btw, thanks for the Happy New Year wish.

At least the Rover isn't pulling you out. :D

Thanks for your service. Keep your head down, cause max havoc and god speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom