Are front and rear sway bar rubber bushing interchangeable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an extra set of rubber/poly (not sure which) bushings that came with my extended rear sway bar mounts. At the time I didn't realize that the extended sway bar mounts would come with the bushings so I ordered a full OEM set, which I ended up using, so I never used these.

I was wondering if I could use these bushings to to replace the front ones (they don't seem to be the same part number, but not sure if they are similar enough/same? in practice).

Thoughts?

20130728_103738_LLS.jpg

sway bar bushings

Front and back are different - the front sway bar is larger.
Also, double-check the part numbers - I received the wrong bushings (23mm) on my first order, my correct size is 24mm (98 LC)

Picture - New front (24mm) incorrect (23mm) and old bushing.
LC-bushings.png

Front and back are different - the front sway bar is larger.
Also, double-check the part numbers - I received the wrong bushings (23mm) on my first order, my correct size is 24mm (98 LC)

Picture - New front (24mm) incorrect (23mm) and old bushing.
LC-bushings.png

Sorry, I was referring to the parts in my picture that go to the sway bar ends, not the bushings in which the swaybar rotates as you have shown in your pictures. Sorry about the lack of clarity on my original post.

But, great to know that also those parts in your picture are in fact different...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom