ARB BASERACK: 62" or 84" model? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

7000ft

SILVER Star
Threads
I am seriously considering a ARB BASERACK for my 2020LC HE now that there been modified and released here. The big decision is which length to go with: 62" or 84". Pic is the 62" rack installed on a SLEE build.
arb2.jpg

arb1.jpg

I don't use the sunroof much, so partially covering it up is not an issue. No plans for a rooftop tent either. Doubt too I'll ever put a canoe, kayak, lumber, other 7' long items on it.
A couple of buddies say having the longer one is better just because the space is there if the need arises. Too long is better than too short!
I'm looking for some impute for those here on MUD who have either the 62" or 84" long racks on their LCs . Looking for the positives and negatives aspects of each length.
Looking forward to some opinions and feedback here.

Last edited:
I have the shorter one. ARB just sent me the new fit kit. Have not changed it yet. But this is overall quiet, even with the 40” BD light.

I have the shorter one. ARB just sent me the new fit kit. Have not changed it yet. But this is overall quiet, even with the 40” BD light.

View attachment 2815756

PXL_20210902_152306118.jpg

PXL_20210902_152636055.jpg

A very nice set up you put together. The two photos are of the SLEE mounted rack with new mounting kit. Thanks too for the wind noise review. Did the modified mounting kit come with the new wind deflector?
Thanks again for your impute.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom