Aqualu Diamond Plate Quarters and running boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to have a left and right rear quarter panel and left and right running board/mid quarter aqualu diamond plate cover for sale in 5 days. These were my 76 40 when I purchased it amonth or so ago and they are in exc condition (they were put on not too long before I bought the LC). Since they are currently on the cruiser, I am only going to drill out the rivets. That way, it should be a very easy install for someone. I am taking best offer. I pretty much just want them out of the way. Again, this will cover from amb doors all the way to the cowl and they are in very very good condition.

Thanks.

Juke
Lexington, KY

Let me know when you get the quarters off... I am in Northern KY and could maybe meet you somewhere. As for price, send me a pic when removed and I'll PM something back. I could really use these.

Keith

Keith:

I do not have any pics right now. Sorry. There are all in very good to excellent condition. The quarters are coming off this Saturday. That is when my Father is coming to help me take off the old body. If you are in N. KY, you cannot be too far from me considering it is only 81 miles to the border of OH from where I live off of 75. Are we talking Covington area or further south? It would be great if you could come down on Saturday and get these. I am in Georgetown.

Thanks.

Keith:

Sent you an e mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom