April 21st SSC Event - Straddleline ORV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eh you speaking to me sonny :) , i was thinking maybe a trip over the Naches after it opens up.... evans that should be ok little tite in spots but with good spotters no problem , evans is a fun place to go , let me know when you want and ill plan it maybe end of may or ? ,

Yes, yes and yes.

I am all over Naches sometime this July, maybe the weekend of July 28?

Evans the sooner the better, late May sounds great to me!

Was your Elbe experience limited to one section of the trail or is the entire trail system that difficult? I heard if you can conquer Elbe you will have no problems with the Rubicon...
:D

Hooky? Friday?

I really want to go back and check out the rest. Anyone up for playing hooky on Friday?

Did you say hooky on Friday? Man, that is awfully tempting.....

How would my BONE stock FJ Cruiser do out there? I'm not interested in getting ANY kind of accidental damage. If that is a possibility, I'd drive the Landcruiser down for a few hours of playing.

If Brian is in, I'll show up. Just recommend a vehicle to me.....

Rich J

I don't think I can do anything earlier than 2:30PM, I'm too buried at work...

If you want to play it by ear I can let you know my final answer tomorrow around 10AM.

No worries on the FJ Cruiser, Straddleline is nothing more than bumpy forest service roads with a couple of muddy hills and an obstacle course that can be bypassed.

I don't have any specific plans for tomorrow. I'll check in here around 10:00 and see what time you can make it. Meeting in the parking lot at 2:30 is fine with me if you can't do anything earlier?

CB channel 4

Sorry Steve, I'm out too... just too busy this time of year.

I am taking every Monday & Friday off in July and August this summer so we'll definitely head out a couple weekdays then.

Yes, yes and yes.

I am all over Naches sometime this July, maybe the weekend of July 28?

Evans the sooner the better, late May sounds great to me!

Was your Elbe experience limited to one section of the trail or is the entire trail system that difficult? I heard if you can conquer Elbe you will have no problems with the Rubicon...
:D

Like i said before Elbe nope ,no way, never ever, not with me, not with you , not even with mr. magoo ,cant think of any other rimes to go with that , Elbe is a real nasty place ill ride with you if you want to go : ) almost all the trails there are nasty , It can be drought out here in the main land and be a mud hole in there springs or swamp i think , the one trail that comes to mind is the busy/ wild , but most of the others are tight not even sure you could get a FJ in there, i was thinking maybe we should take the trail team over the Naches it would be a better run and be better PR for all ORV park is kinda wimpy compared to the old days , and since its mostly Heep racing there are not a lot of trails in there , after we run te Naches we should talk about it what do you think , cruiser is getting close just waiting for my parts to get here from Utah been cleaning all day , have parts soaking in ever pan i can find wife is gonna love that castol super clean is the best degreaser, later guys

ps this is what happens when you dont see the turn signals on my big truck guy was ok but didnt have insurance
crunch 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom