Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys!! Me and my cruiser friends are taking a trip to WindRock park from 4/3 to 4/7.

Gonna be our first time there, couple of 80 series, a Diesel SAS 4R and a 60 series. We are coming all the way down from Florida.

Would like some recommendations on trails and good spots inside the park. We have nice cruisers but don't worry too much about body damage if the trails are worth it.

If any of you want to join, please let me know!! Would love to see and meet some TN faces.

Again, Thank you!!

IMG_7057.JPG

Manny

Since the last post in this thread was over four years ago, I'm taking that to mean you guys are not having meetings anymore....

Does this club even exist anymore?

I'm new(er) to the Knoxville area and am looking for some fellow Cruiserheads. Please let me know if anyone's out there....

Since the last post in this thread was over four years ago, I'm taking that to mean you guys are not having meetings anymore....

Does this club even exist anymore?

I'm new(er) to the Knoxville area and am looking for some fellow Cruiserheads. Please let me know if anyone's out there....
Hell I go have a beer whenever and we can talk cruisers.

Hell I go have a beer whenever and we can talk cruisers.
Yes we are still active as a TLCA chapter!

We plan on having a few Cruisers at Cars and Coffee this Sunday, admittedly we are more trail riding, wrench days, and have few meetings at some of the local spots type of club, but this event is near where several members live and typical drop by to check out the other cool rides!

We hope to be set up in the vicinity of Dick’s House of Sport.

Thanks for the replies, we don’t post frequently on Mud, other than a few post trail ride reports.

Feel free to connect directly with me or a couple of the other members who are a bit more active on the forum and we can connect!

@Subterranean Nik
@bluehawk

Thanks for the replies, we don’t post frequently on Mud, other than a few post trail ride reports.

Feel free to connect directly with me or a couple of the other members who are a bit more active on the forum and we can connect!

@Subterranean Nik
@bluehawk
Awesome....thanks! If you don't post much here, where do you frequent?

we use to have a meeting every month but for some reason it has died down. I think that is due to the time of year and a lot of other things going on.
We use to do meetings the first Tuesday of every month. I would like to go back to doing that but it isn't up to me. Just keep an eye out for meeting dates and times.

we use to have a meeting every month but for some reason it has died down. I think that is due to the time of year and a lot of other things going on.
We use to do meetings the first Tuesday of every month. I would like to go back to doing that but it isn't up to me. Just keep an eye out for meeting dates and times.
Roger that....thanks!

@Mdej3 I'm sure a bunch of us would love to meet up and hit the trails. WIndRock Park has plenty of trails from mild to wild. Definetly hit us up closer to time and we'll plan on meeting up.

Awesome....thanks! If you don't post much here, where do you frequent?

Typically our meetings are downtown at Sweet P’s Barbecue, the first Tuesday of each month.

To Ryan’s point, Spring and Summer weekday afternoons get a little hectic with work hours and especially for members with kids involved in Sports and Academics so to take best advantage, we try and schedule ~monthly trail rides on the weekend.

Welcome to the area. Plenty still active. As mentioned above, crazy time of year but we hit up wrenching, wheeling, etc….

Below of mail page is a more active (recent) meeting thread.

Still been a while but we tend to post at that spot vs this one we are on.

Hope to see you Sunday and meet you.

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom