Apache Eagle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D'Animal

Rescuer of Beagles & Landcruisers
Threads
Does anybody have or used an Apache Eagle trailer? My neighbor has one they are looking to sell.

It measures 5' wide x 7' long. It pops up or fold out to 15' wide and 7' long.

I'm thinking about mounting it on top of my SPEN trailer. (Just think of an older M101.) It will be along the lins of Semlins but not as high off the top of the trailer.

It is ultra light so I don't think top heavy will be an issue.

They started at $500 a week ago and are down to $250. They don't have the registration for it.

get it while you can link...

craigslist ad in the sacramento area

they're asking $450
I don't know anything about them...or nuthin', but it looks pretty cool for what it is...
1XV4kw9Vmhh8428FJzxMB3WIzkBO.jpg
2PXVwySRwwKNt2wu5HhEROpHqk9c.jpg
xeodciMM0C3P96q7al7Yy4KsegXv.jpg

looks like it would be large and heavy...not necessarily something I'd want on top of a relatively small trailer

did you end up buying it? i just bought one locally for $200 in pretty good shape, it is a little tough to slide in and out though

i figured for the money it would be a good start, anything to get my wife outdoors, and my kids are excited. of course i still sleep in the 80

here is the latest on my apache eagle, i added the hitch hauler to the front for additional storage, next is deciding the best way to add some ground clearance

camper_07_8.jpg

kitchen? we have one at home, the wife is very resourceful, and still ends up cooking a buffet

If anyone is interested we have decided to sell our Apache Ramada, as stated above its a hard side popup, no canvas & has plexi windows, sleeps 7 and is in good original shape. The wife decided she wants a full size RV. I'm letting it go for $1000

here is the latest on my apache eagle, i added the hitch hauler to the front for additional storage, next is deciding the best way to add some ground clearance

camper_07_8.jpg

I had a 66 Heilite tent trailer with the 8" wheels that I replaced with 12" tires and wheels from harbor freight gave it a bit more ground clearance.

atavuss;[URL="c2c://14082524501" said:
2524501][/URL]I had a 66 Heilite tent trailer with the 8" wheels that I replaced with 12" tires and wheels from harbor freight gave it a bit more ground clearance.

im trying to decide if im going through the work to add 12", why not weld on longer spring hangers and put some wheels on to match the cruiser

are you putting it on the cruiser, or building up a trailer?

It's on my 60 series righ now. I'm thinking about putting it on my 45 Extended Cab but I think in all reality I'll end up putting it on my ww2 SPEN military trailer. That way I can pull it with my 40, 45 or 60 or the Tahoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom