Events/Trails Anyone up for a DAY TRIP this 3 day weekend? Sunday or Monday are WIDE OPEN! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says.... Anyone up for getting dusty somewhere? My Cruiser has been idle way too long! I'm up for anywhere 4X4 is required!

Mike

I so wish... still too busy with new house... uhg.

41 views and no takers? Come on guys! Don’t make me go it alone! We can tone it down to 4x4 required part of the time!

It wheeling or Vegas for us.. Wheeling is cheaper... help a guy save for kids college!

41 views and no takers? Come on guys! Don’t make me go it alone! We can tone it down to 4x4 required part of the time!

It wheeling or Vegas for us.. Wheeling is cheaper... help a guy save for kids college!
Oh you want us to feel sorry for you since your choices are wheeling or Vegas? Take the Mohave Rd. to Laughlin Nv. you'll get both activities. Oh I forgot to mention you'll get beautiful Barstow as a bonus location?

Last edited:
Dont know if its to far but Im going in Big Bear on Sunday. Most likely will hit a couple of easy trails as its just me.

A few rigs are meeting up at Bear Valley Trail on Sunday around noon as a little "get outta town" trail. Its off the Pine Valley exit off I-8. Nothing extremely challening but a few fun spots and nice views of Buckman Springs. Pin in the next thread.

Bear Valley Trail 32.816260,-116.532868
You will need a valid Adventure Pass since its in the Cleveland National Forest

Well he made it up to Big Bear and back. Went on Gold mtn. Trail. It was very torn up since last time I went through in my YJ. So many guys running 37's. I almost didn't make it with 33's. What size are most guys running?

Fun trail, 35s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom