Anyone read "Cruiser Musings' column in Trails? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: Anyone read "Cruiser Musings' column in Trails

I read them all, great work Ross!

I especially, liked "Know your Role".

Your musings on "What is the defining point that makes a truck 'real'?" really hit home. I have had similar thoughts, and it had a lot to do with my choice of "realcruiser" as a domain name (and theme for my website). I was thinking of something but I couldn't put my finger on it. Reading your column, it seemed like you were in the same boat.

I always look forward to your column. Next time I find myself lost in some cruiser condondrum I'll be sure and solict your help. Who knows you may get a column out of it.

I read them, and love them. Bad part is, I don't have any ideas for you. In fact, I'm usually wondering, "where does he come up with this stuff?" as I read them.

Keep at it, a wondering thought will pass by soon enough.

Ross... when I saw the first one, I thought 'ppphhhoooeeeyyy'.

I then read it... and have read everyone... and flat burst out laughing at the last one commenting your new food of choice, Crow.  Very funny, very well written and very good.  

Not to mention you are capturing thoughts and ideas shared by many.

I have a couple ideas of my own which i will forward via a personal message.

but in general, very good, enjoy them immensely and I believe they have 'value' in Trails.

thanks!

Keep it up!

Ross,

I very much appreciate the contributions, and hope they will continue. &nbsp:Do you have any photographs of your childhood/Cruisers you'd like to share with Trails?

TJK

Todd, I have a few pics over at my parents house from the 80s in Africa.  I spoke to Jim Godwin about them (I had quite a few from the Rhodes skiing story and thought they might add to that story in particuar), but we never got very far. I think the Rhodes story is slated for the March/Apirl issue, so that it may be too late.

Ross

Ross,

I very much appreciate the contributions, and hope they will continue.  Do you have any photographs of your childhood/Cruisers you'd like to share with Trails?

TJK

Yeah, Rhodes is in March/April. I won't give away your May/June topic, but I liked it a lot.

We could feature the photos outside of Musings as well.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom