Anyone near Memphis? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fairly new to the forum and in search of my first Land Cruiser. I'm in Alabama, but found a potential buy in Eads, TN. I'd gladly pay someone to go check it out for me if they could.

Thanks!

You might be better off paying a local shop for them to do a pre purchase inspection. Birchs automotive is in lakeland (closer to Eads) or Matteis garage in Memphis or Harris Quon in Bartlett would probably be in to do it for you.

I dont mind going to check it out, but im not a mechanic, so I wouldnt be able to tell you things outside of leaking oil, or milky oil, rust, etc.

You might be better off paying a local shop for them to do a pre purchase inspection. Birchs automotive is in lakeland (closer to Eads) or Matteis garage in Memphis or Harris Quon in Bartlett would probably be in to do it for you.

Thanks for the suggestion on a local shop. I looked through the LC mechanics by state thread and couldn't find any near Memphis listed. If I drive up for it, I would definitely want to take it to a local shop and have them look over it before I purchase it. For the time being, I'm just trying to save myself a trip for nothing. I drove 5 hours last month to look at one that turned out to be a bust :\

I was in the same position. I bought one in Houston TX and flew in and drove it home. Had a local shop look at it first and besides some cosmetic stuff it was good to go. Give Birch's automotive a call. They are expensive... I know from experience. But they do a ton of cruisers.

‭+1 (901) 385-1486‬

The owners name is John Brandon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom