Anyone looking at getting a Mega Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. I might be getting a mega cruiser from the guy in Japan. He said around it’s around 10k for a container that will fit 2 cruisers and I’m only getting the one for me. Just passing along as it would be a good chance to save some cash if anyone wants to split the container with me.

first off, that's amazingly cool. you'd probably be the first in the state and only a few in the country. There are about a million difffernet things i'd like to import from Japan.
First on my list would be a JXZ100 Toyota Mark2

first off, that's amazingly cool. you'd probably be the first in the state and only a few in the country. There are about a million difffernet things i'd like to import from Japan.
First on my list would be a JXZ100 Toyota Mark2
Well I will have the space for one.

Hey guys. I might be getting a mega cruiser from the guy in Japan. He said around it’s around 10k for a container that will fit 2 cruisers and I’m only getting the one for me. Just passing along as it would be a good chance to save some cash if anyone wants to split the container with me.
Hi I am interested in getting a Mega Cruiser or 2 from Nurik also. I have a few questions about what port you are receiving the container, do you have an importer for the paperwork? Thanks, Josh

Yes. I’m currrently working out details. Will be bringing into Charleston, SC. I believe the there is space for one more in the container. I’ll have to check with him though

How do you overcome the communication barrier ? How would someone find a vehicle, pay for it, and get it onto the container?
Do you have a native English speaker "boots on the ground" in Japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom