Anyone local with a press? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you try Valley Hybrids in Stockton? They do this stuff all the time. Great people to work with.
Stellar estimated 4 hrs @ $150/hr to do the job.
Valley Hybrids won't do Labor only.

I already have all (8) bushings still in the box from Lewis Toyota.

I have access to a 20T press at a friend's house and I'm looking / asking around for ~49mm and ~53mm things I can use to press-in the bushings.

In the spirit of asking for help and joining the community, would anyone be willing to help me remove and replace upper and lower control arm bushings?

I have neither a press nor bushing press thingies. I can provide earplugs, food + drinks, laughter, etc.

I called around to like 4 shops but offroad shops have several month wait, and normal shops don't want to touch suspensions on off-road vics.

What part of town are you in

Call Hunters 4X4 n Citrus Heights. They were able to get it done in a day. I’d also call Califab in fair oaks.

Reactions: CJK
Call Hunters 4X4 n Citrus Heights. They were able to get it done in a day. I’d also call Califab in fair oaks.
Hunters closed 🫤 I was bummed to see that because it seemed like a highly recommended shop.

Thanks for rec on Califab. I’ll hit them up tomorrow.

Damn that sucks! Those guys were really friendly and their prices were reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom