Anyone local need some parts off a 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So it looks like the 60 parts truck may be in my possession later this week. Just thought I would see if there was any local interest in some of the parts before I put it up in the classified section next week.....

Most everything is available although the 2f is already out of the truck.

If you need a cheap 2F core with a mysterious history :hmm: (since I have no idea if it runs or not) it may be had on the cheap for the long block. (minus most accessories).

Axles
clean stock wheels 60 chromies,
decent 30inch tires
everything but the body is in good shape.
4 speed tranny
more desirable 86-87 transfer case
very nice interior minus the drivers seat
carb
engine accessories
AC compressor, alternator.....

Springs
shackles
steering box
hood is good
grill
bumpers are decent (half of the end caps are still good too)

Throw some offers out.

Roof and rain rails look rust free so if you have a sawzall and need a roof......
driveshafts.

Title is clear.

LAND CRUISER IPO!

Anyone need some parts?

Last edited:
I am interested in the front bumper and endcaps. Do you have any pics and a price in mind? I am just down the road in Richmond, so local pickup would not be a issue. What color is the interior/exterior? Based upon your description it sounds like the rear qtrs are toast.

Thanks
Chris

Very toasted actually. I need to talk to the guy selling it one more time. Might not buy it at this rate or at the price he's asking.

One end cap was good, the other not so good. bumper was okay though

Very toasted actually. I need to talk to the guy selling it one more time. Might not buy it at this rate or at the price he's asking.

One end cap was good, the other not so good. bumper was okay though

No problem, just let me know if the deal goes through.

Looks like I'm looking for another truck now. This guy thought he had a 5000 pound piece of gold. Its tough to put a price on a 2F, Tcase and tranny when the engine's under a tarp.

Guess I jumped the gun on this one guys. I'll post up when I pick one up here soon.

Andrew, I think it was a wise move "Daniel Son" you'll find another one with a better deal or that guy will find out even though it's a Landcruiser that ones not made from gold :D

Let me know when you need to haul one :hmm:

Burl

I won't even charge you for the call :lol:

I mean, I know what gold looks like and even Ed McMahon or Hammer wouldn't try to mail that in cash (everyone watched the super bowl, right?)! The foam filler pumped into the rusted out wheel wells was my first indication that most of the gold was gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom