Anyone know Peter Merriam's status? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've went back and forth with him over email to get a date for some repairs a few weeks ago. Haven't heard back after several emails and a voice message. I hope everything is OK.

I was at Peter's shop Thursday afternoon reviewing a few details for my truck that is currently at his shop. He was taking a long weekend (Friday and today off); but beyond that, he appears to be a busy man in high demand in a time of serious parts shortages.

If you are ever near his shop, maybe stop in where he can talk about your needs while working on another.

Good luck.

I was at Peter's shop Thursday afternoon reviewing a few details for my truck that is currently at his shop. He was taking a long weekend (Friday and today off); but beyond that, he appears to be a busy man in high demand in a time of serious parts shortages.

If you are ever near his shop, maybe stop in where he can talk about your needs while working on another.

Good luck.
I wish I was closer to him. But I like him and his work so much I’m willing to drive over there. His costs are great too. Even with Uber factored in I still come out ahead compared to places near me in East Cobb

New to the group...Peter helped me out with mine last week with a suspension install. I agree, he's very reasonable and worth it. I'm coming from Dacula, not nearly as far as some of you.

He contacted me a couple of days ago. Had some family stuff going on. I’ll be seeing him next week. Always love how much he’s willing to talk about all things Land Cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom