Anyone know about Arizona Muscle Car? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am backing looking to buy myself a Landcruiser. Sold my Tacoma. And I have noticed over the last couple months Arizona Muscle Car has posted multiple ads for 93-97 Landcruisers. All of them have interiors in great condition and are generally low miles.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they pretty credible? Do you know where they find their Landcruisers?

I know they often spray paint the undercarriage which some have expressed concern as that may be a trick to cover up something.

Anyways, would love to hear anyone's experience and if they are someone to work with or someone to avoid.

Arizona Muscle - Porsche, Exotic and Specialty Car Sales |

Oddly, have never heard of these folks, (maybe I'm late to the game) seems like we "all" should have heard of these guys (by now) From a cursory look, the 80's look pretty well rounded...all things considered. I think i want a convertible benz all of a sudden...

Seems like they have a lot of pretty items with some history. I too wouldn't mind some experienced feedback.

So I am backing looking to buy myself a Landcruiser. Sold my Tacoma. And I have noticed over the last couple months Arizona Muscle Car has posted multiple ads for 93-97 Landcruisers. All of them have interiors in great condition and are generally low miles.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they pretty credible? Do you know where they find their Landcruisers?

I know they often spray paint the undercarriage which some have expressed concern as that may be a trick to cover up something.

Anyways, would love to hear anyone's experience and if they are someone to work with or someone to avoid.

Arizona Muscle - Porsche, Exotic and Specialty Car Sales |

Wow, these guys have some really nice cars! I think I'm happy to know about this now, but I'm not sure ;)

Did they pressure wash and then spray paint the frame? I don't see any overspray but it looks way too clean, or perhaps uniform is a better word.

Sure looks like it. you can see the leaky steering box residue, the brackets for the steering damper, etc all have oil/grease on the bracket edges. They are asking premium/near-premium prices, but looks like the condition/maint. history does not warrant the asking price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom