anyone have a bearing press? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
Hey everyone,

I am doing the wheel bearing on my fiances friends Ford Focus and I need to have the old bearing pressed out and the new one pressed in the hub.. Does anyone have one or have access to one hopefully this Saturday or Sunday? Id sure appreciate it.

thanks
Eric

I have used them to press tundra front bearings. I also have a 20 ton shop press at home. you will need a bearing separator jig to remove bearings and angle grinder to cut off the old inner race. At least that is how Toyota bearings are setup.

Cascar
2633 47th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822
cascarmachineshop.com
(916) 424-8968

I have a press. And brass drifts. I've never used a grinder on races.

Edit: Just noticed that post was from Cascar, my favorite machine shop in the area! :clap: Good people.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Chance at califab hooked me up. Ended up being a total cluster!

Late to the party...but, any chance I could get some help on replacing front bearings on my 100....already bought the kit for both sides up front...just haven't done them before. I can either travel or do at my place...I've got tools

When are you looking to replace yours? I may be free next weekend.

Lol...mercy of the help! Think vipergrhd is going to do a once over of my rig Saturday then prob order whatever other parts I may need. So far I've got complete medium Ome 2.5 suspension w/uca's kit, complete front wheel bearing kit (both sides)....basic tuneup already done and all fluids will get replaced mid-April. May take a stab at putting bumper and winch on Sunday. Have 178,000 miles on the clock...not sure what hasn't or has been done.....SOOOO, doing everything! Good news is the undercarriage is in great shape and it's been a Cali queen

Late to the party...but, any chance I could get some help on replacing front bearings on my 100....already bought the kit for both sides up front...just haven't done them before. I can either travel or do at my place...I've got tools

Bearings weren't bad....just time consuming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom