anyone have 1" to 1.5" billet spacers

Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I am looking to widen my stance a little bit. I dig Chad's stance and since my wheel base is 110"s, I could use some more stability with a wider footprint. I have used 1.5" spacers on my old CJ and with proper inspection intervals, they have not let me down. I kow they put more strees on the birfs, but so would swapping my 3.25" backspacing to 2" or less.

(of course since I have have a bit o wheel play from the inspection I'll fix this first).

Anyone from the club have a full set?

I can't make it to the meeting tomorrow, otherwise I would ask him in person. I'll call.

I believe trailgear has more sizes and is a bit cheaper but I'd get them from Marlin.

Marlin just got more in stock, got mine last week the day before tech.

Just ordered 2 pair. Should be here in a few days. Waiting patiently for them. Now need to do those wheel bearings.

yeah. I might hold up till then, but I was thinking that might be a good time to install my 60 series ignition.

WHen is it again? (Sorry missed the meeting. My son's cat he got last month was ran over and I got to explain death to a 4 yearold so he stopped blaiming himself for the cat leaving). fun times.

Did you have them on?

Yes, was planning on running those iroks i got up there to tech but decided to take it one step at a time seeing that i had just got it on the road again. :meh:

typo on my end, or one of the few nights I had a few Downtown Browns. Wheel base is 100" . . . my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom